Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Back!



Yay! I'm back in NYC & I'm all revved up to start blogging again. :)

Today I ate;
Watermelon
Mangoes
Mixed veggies & peas 
Green smoothie (-but it looked brown; red beet tops, fiber, PB & banana)
= approximately 1600 calories for the day

I made the smoothie at 5pm for dinner. The veggies I ate at about 2pm. (-It was a very small amount, so I had the smoothie just incase I got hungry later.) I still want to continue with the 'no dinner' plan. I kept it up (more or less) while I was camping. I slept really well. Last night I ate dinner & I felt weighed down by it. So I'm pretty sure a big lunch (instead of dinner) is the way to go for me. 

Here is the plan for the next three weeks;
Breakfast- fruit or green smoothie
Lunch- fruit, green salad or vegetable soup
Dinner- green smoothie or vegetable soup (-only if hungry)
..and of course I will post all the meals on this blog & hopefully share some recipes.

No comments:

Blog directory