Friday, September 11, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;



Well, not the best eating days to report.

The last three days have been spent hanging out with friends in Manhattan & going to various events. I somehow got caught-up in city life, ..and food. Tomorrow I begin again with the new plan. I will act as though today & yesterday's food choices never happened. :) They were tasty, but I can definitely feel the difference. My energy is much better on simple raw foods. Also, my mind is clearer and less 'jumpy' when I eat very plain. Too much fat, refined foods or spice through me off balance.

Yesterday~
Figs
Dates
Plums
Banana smoothie
East Asian salad bar plate (lentils, veggies, etc.)
Macrobiotic Noodles

Today~
Watermelon
Figs
Vegetarian Indian food (curry veggies, chick peas, etc.)
Goji berry smoothie

No comments:

Blog directory