Monday, April 20, 2009

Today I ate;


2 liters of water
Chopped salad (cucumber/tomato/avocado/purple olive)
Plain heirloom lettuce salad with spirulina-tahini dressing 
Lots of lemonade (-just organic lemon juice and water)
Cup of coffee with soy milk (<-- Yes, I know, this is very unusual for me. I spent a few hours in a cafe today. Everyone else was drinking it so I gave into the fun. At first it tasted really good, I was loving it! Then I noticed that I was feeling 'edgy'. I also noticed that my breathing changed. I was breathing more shallow, taking smaller breaths and not exhaling fully. It was definitely stressful feelings from the caffeine.  I was reminded of why I can't drink it too much. I love the taste, but I don't love the side effects.)
= 1600 total calories

No comments:

Blog directory