Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today, Yesterday & the Day Before I ate;



Today
Fresh orange juice
Lots of gourmet raw foods. <--I went bananas at FreeFoods. Not the good kind of bananas (like fruit), I mean the bad kind (like over doing it). I ate too many complex gourmet dishes. All were tasty. But heavy on the stomach.

Yesterday
Fresh grapefruit-orange juice
Huge dandelion, cucumber, kimchee salad
w/ tahini dressing & avocado

The day before
Fresh grapefruit-orange juice
Banana-strawberry smoothie
Gooseberries
Dandelion, cucumber, kimchee salad
w/tahini dressing & avocado

OK, I'm officially over the heavy fat phase. I'm missing my low-fat fruity salads with greens & I'm missing days of nothing but fruit. Time to switch up & go back to what works. I still want to eat lots of greens. Even keep up this dandelion love affair I have going on. But I've got to eat more fruits & less fat. The fat has been creeping up & up. Time to reel it back in.

No comments:

Blog directory