Friday, July 17, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;



Today
2 liters of water
Fresh orange juice
Fresh grapefruit juice
My same old dandelion salad 
w/ lemon-tahini dressing (<-- OK, now I'm getting board of this greens & dressing combo. But I keep eating it because it's easy. Plus, I really need to go fruit shopping. I'm leaving for a trip, so I can't buy too much right now. I'm keeping the kitchen bare so I can just take off when I'm ready. 
= 1600 calories for the day

Yesterday
2 liters of water
Banana-strawberry smoothie
Wildly organic greens chopped in a salad (<-- Wow! Super fresh dandelion & watercress from a local garden in my neighborhood!) with lemon-tahini dressing & avocado on top
Dinner with a friend at Souen (<-- I had the summer rolls & the veggie of the day; squash)
Raw tamarind
= 1350 calories for the day
Wow, things didn't add up to much. Especially the tamarind. They are only 5 calories each! Plus I noticed that I didn't want to eat a really big salad today. The local greens were really hearty & filling. Totally different from the lettuce & dandelions I buy at the store.

No comments:

Blog directory