Saturday, July 18, 2009

Aimee is in Chicago!

This week I am in Chicago. Today I ate a Karens, a famous raw food restaurant here in Chicago. I had lots of gourmet raw. Everything was really tasty. But a little too salty & nutty for me. (I think I am becoming overly sensitive to salt & nuts/fats. My palate is changing.) I pushed a lot of the nuts to the side & didn't eat them, but even though I removed the nuts I still felt really full after the dinner. I think this is because the sauces also had nuts in them. It is a great restaurant. I recommend it. They also have a really great store next door that sells lots of beauty supplies, herbs, raw dishes & books. I will go back this week to try the food there. It looked a little different from the restaurant. I will try to update & tell you what I am eating here in Chicago. I'm not sure if I will be able to do it daily. Hang in there. I'll be back. More soon...

No comments:

Blog directory