Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;



Today
2 liters of water
Big green salads w/radish, cuke, tomato, dressing & avocado
Medjool dates
= 2420 total calories for the day
I ate too much avocado & pre-made salad dressings on the two salads I ate today.  Not a good idea. Plus, not enough bang for my buck. Lots of calories, but not lots of nutrients. Thank goodness I ate lots of greens & veggies.

Yesterday
1.5 liters of water
Mangoes
Medjool dates
Fresh figs (-with some sort of glaze on top)
Green salad (-with dressing)
Stuffed raw tomato (-dried fruits & veggies inside)
= ? not sure about total calories for the day
I went to a wedding. The bride & groom were sweet enough to have the caterers make me a special raw meal for me. Wow! I felt so loved. I also felt so proud of myself for sticking to low-fat raw food while celebrating July forth & being at a wedding. No wedding cake for me, just lots of sweet fruits & fresh veggies.

No comments:

Blog directory