Friday, November 6, 2009

Today I ate;



Ahhhh.... today was a pleasure. This morning I had a whole pineapple to myself. It didn't bother my tongue the way pineapple does if you eat too much, or if it's unripe. It was perfectly sweet & very sweet to me. :) I also had a few banana salads. They were all the same. The ingredients were; chopped Candy Crisp & Granny Smith apples, chopped Medjool dates & shredded Green Leaf lettuce, & blended banana (with a few dates added) sauce, to top it off. It was yummy!

..And one more thing, 
Today I decided to eat some lettuce plain, almost half a head.
Earlier in the day I made a salad with banana dressing. But ended up with extra greens that were already washed. I took a few bites & it was lovely! I've always needed dressing on my greens. I never thought I would like them plain. But now I know, ..I do!

No comments:

Blog directory