Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today and Yesterday I ate;



Oh man, I'm losing track! Well, I'll just tell you all the fruits I ate over today & yesterday. Some of them were made into smoothies or salads, but most were eaten as is.

Fuyu persimmons
Red grapes
Orange slices
Pineapples
Blended banana
Medjool dates
Red bell peppers
Zucchini
Tomatoes

So far so good with everything. I've been eating really clean over the last four days. My energy has been really good. Better than it's been in a while. I'm thankful. I do have the slight urge to be naughty (and rebel!) and have some big green salad with lots of avocado & a thick dressing made out of sesame seeds, ..but I'm not doin' it. I'm sticking to one month of really clean foods. The kind that don't stick to dishes or need warm water to rinse off. I want to change my taste buds. I want to crave clean foods, mostly fruits, all the time. Forever & ever.. Because I know that when I eat like this, I really do feel my best. :)

No comments:

Blog directory