Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The last few days..



I've had some computer troubles. I'm looking into getting my laptop fixed or getting a new one. -Ugh, that is not great news, I was fond of this computer, an old friend. It's been good to me.

The good news is I've been eating well, and I think yesterday might have been my best day yet!
On Sunday I had blended bananas for breakfast & lettuce wraps for lunch. The lettuce wraps had raw sprouted beans & shredded veggies in them. -Uh, not a good combo for me. It tasted good, but I felt like it really weighed me down. My stomach felt bloated & unhappy. I think my system craves beans at times but really doesn't like them. The beans could be cooked, marinated, or sprouted/raw, they still bug me. Unless they are mung bean sprouts. Those are fine for me. No trouble at all. (Because they are mostly water.) Anyway, whenever I eat beans I feel bloated, not as peppy & sometimes gassy. (Sorry for the extra info!) OK, now for the really good day, yesterday (Monday) was much better. I had lots of orange wedges for breakfast, blended bananas for lunch & lots of fennel-orange juice for dinner. I had a few medjool dates after that too. I felt really light with even energy. My abs looked flat, (not bloated) & I slept really well. I woke up peppy too. -Yay! Much better. Simple combos & easy to digest water rich foods will give you more energy & better results every time. They definitely do for me.

No comments:

Blog directory