Sunday, October 4, 2009

Still in Los Angeles..



Hi Everyone!

Taking a little break from my daily routine in New York. I'll be in L.A. running around like crazy for 10 days. L.A. is loaded with vegan restaurants & sprinkled with raw vegan restaurants. I haven't tried any of them yet. I've been shopping in Asian markets & supermarkets. I found lots of persimmons, black figs, guavas, heirloom tomatoes, oranges, fresh corn, etc. So I've been happy. Maybe later in the week I'll check out a few spots for something more gourmet. I won't be posting my foods while I'm here. (-I wish I could. :( ) But when I get to Northern California, I'll have daily access to a computer & I can give you the daily food scoop while I'm there. I'll be there for a little more than a week. More soon...

No comments:

Blog directory