Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello Fellow Fruit Lovers!

Today is a Celebration!
*
Believe it or not, this blog has 500 days of fruity meals posted. I've learned so much on this fruity journey! I have grown in so many ways & have new ideas that I want to explore.

This will be the end of The Nasty Fruit Blog. But, it is just beginning for what is next!

My life is lived like the seasons. Sometimes I'm overzealous about fruit, other times it might be an intense yoga challenge or working on a new creative project.  And every now & then I like to take a complete break from everything by fasting for a while. It changes from time to time, but the things I love pretty much stay the same.

Right now my focus is on my Sunday Is For Lovers blog. It has a new update every Sunday & it is filled with positive news. :) Check it out!

So my friends, I hope you will continue to share the journey with me. Thank you for being so generous & open with your support on this blog. :) I really appreciate it. - I'll see you over at Sunday Is For Lovers! 

... PS! :) If you still want daily updates, I'm on Twitter [aimeelovesyou] & Facebook [aimeelovesyouxo] sharing inspiration & news daily! ♥ Xx!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Hi Aimee,

I found this blog from the 30 bananas webiste and I've been reading it non-stop since I found it a few days ago. I see you are starting a new blog and I would love to follow that one as well, but when I click on the link, it says I have to be invited. May I please have an invitation? I would love to see what you are doing and eating and try some of those 500 recipes you have posted. Thank you.

Gigi

AIMEELOVESYOU said...

Hi Gigi,

I'm so sorry! I didn't know the privacy setting was on. Thank you for letting me know. :)

How does the link work now?
Can you get in?

Thanks again...
Love,
A.

Blog directory