:)
Wake Up Early: I did. It was a little past 5am. But I basically put on a relaxing chant CD & went back to bed.
Sun & Fun: Nope. :( Too busy.
Kundalini Yoga: Practiced my asanas & kriyas. Hope to do my meditation & pranayama later.
Read & Study: Nothing yet.
Creative Work: Sorry to say, not yet. :( I had to take care of some important things (time sensitive) that came-up out of the blue before beginning my work today.
Everyday Bliss: I noticed that the cold showers aren't so shocking anymore. Kind of the norm. Regardless it's still a wonderful feeling & a great ritual.
*
HAPPY SOLAR ECLIPSE EVERYONE! Xo!
The Soul of Things
-
“When you see this, it will no longer be.” “An ideal photograph is a moment
of self-consciousness (of absolute presence to oneself).” “Simply reverse
the p...
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment